Residential Water Damage
We happily serve clients in Manhattan NYC, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York.
Water damage can ruin your home, compromise your health and dash your dreams!
Few of us will ever make an investment as emotionally satisfying or financially rewarding as buying a home. Whether your lifestyle provides you with the resources to purchase a trendy New York City brownstone or a single-family dwelling on Long Island, it’s your personal space, which is why you don’t have to live there long before it reflects the personalities of family members.
But those walls can come crashing down around you literally if your residence is assaulted by a flood, sewer backup, water main break or the torrential downpour of a storm that leaves you anything but high and dry.
You need help. Immediately. And our 24/7 emergency number 866-514-1105 gets you help fast when you’re desperate for storm damage restoration services and need a resource that prides itself on being faster to any disaster.
We have been a residential storm damage restoration clean-up company long enough to know that every job is unique, which is why we never take a “one size fits all” approach when customers deserve services that are custom-designed for their situations.
If you require our residential water damage services, the BEST NEW YORK team is at your disposal—-providing immediate aid that can return your property to a healthy clean environment and normalcy faster than you thought possible.
Our signature 6-point home storm damage cleanup process
1. We show up as quickly as traffic allows after you call 866-514-1105. Our service trucks are equipped with state-of-the-art water removal technology so the process of cleaning your home can get started immediately.
2. We bring industrial-strength hoses into your home and extract water quickly and powerfully. The process may not take as long as you imagine because our team members and vehicles are designed to remove storm water from disaster sites so efficiently.
3. Once water-logged rooms can be navigated, we conduct a thorough inspection, noting areas that may require structural attention. Our team members take their jobs seriously; from the moment you call 866-514-1105, our reputation is on the line. We pay special attention to art, breakables and belongings you consider irreplaceable!
4. If your residential storm damage originates in your pipes or sewers, we stop the water at its source, turn off electricity and remove electrical appliances to reduce dangers. Some items may be saved. Others may not be as lucky. For possessions that remain in place, we may put foil under furniture legs and remove or pin up fabrics.
5. Once the water extraction and inspection process is complete, your home and contents require industrial-grade drying technology to absorb remaining moisture and dampness, some of which you may not be able to see. Materials like drywall can act like sponges and while everything may appear back to normal, we’ve been trained to ferret out hidden water pockets that turn into breeding grounds for mold and mildew.
6. If we detect mold and/or mildew–or suspect that the potential for its development is likely–we may recommend the application of topical agents formulated to retard the growth of mold spores so storm damage aftermath doesn’t continue to plague you.
7. Just because we’ve applied due diligence to all aspects of your flood water cleanup, that doesn’t mean our job is done. Whether you want to put your insurance agent in touch with us at 866-514-1105, or you just want to ask questions about the job, we hope you will keep that number on your ‘fridge.
While you may not need us again, friends and neighbors might. Your faster to any disaster recommendation to call us may save people you care about from the trauma you experienced–and isn’t that what being a friend, neighbor or family member is all about?